GROUP RULES + GUIDELINES
1. We only accept SKULL ART. A skull (or skulls) must be the focus of the deviation, or the submission will not be approved. Please submit your art to the correct folder.
2. It must be finished artwork. Absolutely no "Work In Progress" accepted. Photos or scans of sketchbook or notebook drawings are not accepted, unless you've done such a nice job of editing that we can't tell it's a photo or a scan of a sketchbook.
3. All are welcome to join the group, but only artists with good work can contribute.
4. You may submit three (3) pieces of artwork per week. Make sure you submit your work to the correct folders.
5. NO submissions to the Featured folder are allowed.
6. All art forms are accepted here, except literature. Animal skulls are welcome.
**Zombie artwork is accepted, but can only be submitted to the Zombies folder!**
7. It bears repeating: If there isn't a clearly visible skull or skulls central to your deviation, or if the work is poorly done, or incomplete, it will not be accepted.
8. Please have an inordinate amount of fun while you're in here.